Take control of your destiny
Starting your own CNA staffing company has numerous advantages over working for someone and over working for a wage or salary. Your building your own growth and enterprise as a business owner. The potential growth is unlimited in comparison to an hourly wage. Do not get me wrong, nothing is wrong with making an hourly wage. The business you will build is an asset, it does not dissolve. The business can be passed to a another person whether its a family member or can be sold.
Control of Your Schedule
As an independent CNA, you can basically control your own schedule. You can work for your own CNA Staffing Business and also have others work for you. You get to be flexible as you want. The beginning phase of your business will be busy but as you grow and be able to delegate some of the work, then spare time will come. Or you can work and invest more time in your business and grow more.
Make money with your passion
Do what you have been doing before as a CNA, but this time you have the potential to make more. Starting your own business makes your dream a reality and have fulfillment. Majority of Americans work in jobs they dislike.
The basics steps in CNA Staffing Business
- Conduct Market Research. But you are well aware that their is a shortage in healthcare workers, especially CNA.
- Business Planning is the key to successful business. Make your idea into reality.
- Funding your business. The main expense of your business is payroll. But in the beginning, as a CNA you can work for your business and completely cut off the middleman. As your business grow, then you can start adding other CNAs to work for you.
- Pick your target area. The advantage of the CNA Staffing business is their are hospitals, long term care, rehab centers, and clinics all over the area. If you are just starting, you only need one client to begin with.
- Choose a business structure, whether its sole proprietorship, LLC, or Corporation.
- Choose a business Name.
- Register your business name
- Get Federal and State Id.
- Consult the regulating body of your business.
- Apply for license and permits.
- Open a bank account.
- Open Shop
What is CNA Staffing Business?
With the growing older population, baby boomers, the children of these baby boomers do not want their parents or grandparents to go a long term care facility and their loved ones to stay home where their parents or grandparents are more comfortable. Certified Nursing Assistants or CNA assist in their daily living such as dressing, bathing, meal preparation, reminders of medications, shopping, or just to take them out.
WANT TO OWN
CNA NURSE AGENCY??
What qualifications do I need to Start A CNA Business
Most states requires you to register your business as a healthcare provider, and they are regulated by the state and federal level. In some states law requires a registration for a person, firm, corporation,partnership,or association engaged in for hire in the business of providing or procuring temporary employment healthcare facilities for nurses, nursing assistants, certified nursing assistants, nurse aides, and orderlies to register with the state.